Pin Rivets are strong, hollow rivets assembled onto a solid mandrel. They are manufactured to strict quality control standards and are available in a wide range of sizes and styles to provide the proper rivet for every type of application. Pin Rivets are inserted and set from the same side. They are particularly practical where there is no access to the reverse side of the work.
The Rivet Tool is used for setting all popular diameter blind rivets.
You need only to select and insert the proper nozzle to accomodate the rivet diameter.
Duro Dyne’s Rivet Gun features:
• Pass thru Mandrel jaw allows for both front or back nail ejection.
• Ergonomic handles
• Handle Lock Clip
• Constructed of hardened Steel for longer life
• Compact nose design for hard to reach places.
• 4 Included nose pieces 3/32", 1/8", 5/32", 3/16” with wrench included
• High Leverage handles for more power and easier operation 25:1 mechanical